AUG Sydney Further Studies & Migration Expo 2015. 1st MAY 2015 (Friday), 1-5pm
1. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone.
2. Strictly NO photography or Videography allowed around and within the premise of the EXPO.
3. All materials used are for promotional and reference purposes only.
4. The Organiser shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury sustained as a direct or indirect result of the EXPO.
5. The Organiser shall have the final decision and reserve the right to change the Terms & Conditions without prior notice. Any further correspondence shall not be entertain.
6. The Organiser collects personal information for the use within AUG only. All information is treated private and confidential.
1. Student must apply on EXPO day only to receive the promotions.
2. Students, who apply for courses from universities/TAFE/Colleges (not including ELICOS courses/Internship program/any courses with duration less than 24 weeks) on EXPO day with complete documents, will be eligible for the FREE VIVID Sydney Cruise as per stated.
3. Application fee will be waived by the participating institutions to eligible students who lodge complete applications on the Expo day.
4. Final decisions of waiving application fee is to be made by the institutions, not AUG.
FREE Vivid Festival of Light and Sound Cruise (referred to as VIVID Sydney Cruise thereafter) for International Students Applied SUCCESSFULLY on EXPO Day
1. This promotion is only applicable for International Students.
2. To be eligible for this promotion, student must either hold at least ONE Conditional/Unconditional offer letter from an application which was submitted on Expo day itself or upon AUG’s counsellor discretion.
3. AUG reserves the right to assess applicants’ eligibility on case-by-case basis.
4. One voucher is limited to one and only one International Student.
5. One voucher to be used by one person only on the stated departure date, time and location of the cruise.
6. No cash alternative to the Vivid Sydney Cruise will be given.
7. International Students will first received a temporary voucher from AUG on Expo Day and qualified International Students will be finalized and contacted by AUG within 14 days after the Expo Day to confirm the eligibility to retrieve the actual VIVID Sydney Cruise voucher.
8. Voucher must be collected at AUG Sydney Office upon confirmation and has been contacted by AUG.
9. Voucher is issued by Sydney Princess Cruises Pty Ltd for the following cruise departure details and the voucher also subject to Terms and Conditions of Sydney Princess Cruises Pty Ltd as outlined in the voucher:
– Date: 4th June 2015 (Thursday)
– Time: 6.00pm (Kindly arrived at least 15 minutes before departure time)
– Venue: King St Wharf 8 (approx 100 metres north of Madame Tussauds wax museum and Sydney Sea Life Aquarium)
– One street snack food and one complementary drinks
10. Cruise voucher is transferable to other International Students upon obtaining consent from both the entitled International Student (expo applicant) and AUG.
11. The cruise voucher is also subject to the cruise terms and conditions.
12. AUG shall not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury sustained that may have resulted from this promotion.
13. AUG shall have the final decision and reserve the right to change the Terms & Conditions without prior notice. Any further correspondence shall not be entertain.
14. AUG collects all participants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion and to process.