Student Visa to the UK

Select other language

2 common student visa categories

a.    General Student(Adult Student): For post 16 education
b.    Child student: For student between 4 and 17 years old

16 & 17 years old students who wish to study at NQF level 3 or above can apply as an adult or a child.

Those studying for an English language qualification at Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) level B2 or above MUST apply as adults.

All under 18s MUST have parent(s) or guardian’s written consent to the care arrangements for their travel to, reception and care in the UK.

General and Child Student Visa Application Form


1. The application forms are subject change by UK boarder agency

2. For Commonwealth Countries Passport holder; it is not compulsory for you to apply for Student Visa if your study duration is less than 6 month.

3. For Non-Commonwealth Countries Passport holder: you could choose to apply for student visitor visa or student visa if your study duration is less than 6 month.

Student Visitor Visa Application Form
Student Visitor Application Form & Documents Checklist


For further information on your student visa application, please

AUG study